Tell Us What You Need
Social and Digital Media
Advertisers and candidates come to Facebook to grow their business, secure votes and connect with customers. In January, Facebook launched Conversion Lift a measurement tool for Facebook advertising that helps marketers understand the additional business Facebook Ads drive.
The updated analytics and measurement tools help advertisers make more informed marketing choices, so they can grow their business. Per an August 19, 2015 Pew Research Center finding, Facebook remains the most popular social media site with 72% of online adults being users, amounting to 62% of all American adults.
Optima manages Facebook pages ranging from corporate and non-profits to trade associations and political candidates/groups. We can assist your organization, business or project (e.g. fundraising drive; political campaign; initiative) with a variety of services on Facebook including:
- Content development and management/posts
- Optimizing your brand's Facebook presence through marketing techniques and digital advertising geo-targeted to generate votes, clients, sales, sign-ups or visibility
- Contour your company/organization's Facebook into a news, update and promotional center
- Integration with your website or digital messaging
- Increasing Fan/Like numbers on your page(s) for increased visibility
- Graphic digital design for imaging, photos, advertising and branding efforts that fit Facebook sizing parameters
LinkedIn is a social networking service launched in May 2003. As of January 2013 LinkedIn had over 176 million users in more than 200 countries and territories. The website is geared towards people in professional occupations and is mainly used for professional networking.
LinkedIn particular helps professionals build a corporate identity and add reputation/visibility to credentials and business/non-profit affiliations (e.g. tells the public and prospective clients who you are, and background, experience, contact information).
The website also allows for posts, similar to Facebook, which update and news reel portals to announce and educate on events/actions by your business. [Source: Wikipedia]
Optima can assist you and your management team with a variety of services on LinkedIn including:
- Profile development and management
- Audit of relevant Groups (LinkedIn's virtual version of networking events where you can build new relationships) to recommend which to join and participate in discussions within
- Optimizing your LinkedIn presence through marketing techniques and messaging
- Helping your prospects and prospective donators/clients find your organization through outreach and relevant posts
- Routine messaging and connecting to current and new members
Twitter is a social networking service launched in July of 2006. As of late 2012, Twitter has over 600 Million users generating nearly 500 million tweets daily. The site is considered a microblogging service and enables its users to send and read text-based messages of up to 140 characters known as "tweets." [Source: Wikipedia]
Optima can assist your organization, business or project with a variety of services on Twitter including:
- Defining your purpose and goals (i.e. Twitter is not good for driving people to your website and better for interaction with real people in a "community" mindset)
- Developing a tweeting (messaging) plan, tweet designee in your business (or by Optima with your guidance) and ensuring Twitter etiquette
- Design a Twitter plan specifically targeting:
A blog is a discussion or informational site published on the Internet. In October 2012 there were approximately 77 million blogs on Tumblr and nearly 57 million on WordPress. Blogs provide commentary on a particular subject or can function as more of a personal online diary; others function more as online brand advertising of a particular individual or company. A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs, web pages and other media related to its topic. The ability of readers to leave comments in an interactive format is an important contribution to the popularity of many blogs. [Source: Wikipedia]
Optima offers the following services:
- Content writing (Blogging)
- Content management ((Content marketing for search engine optimization on websites, searches and social media with keyword focus and backlinks to primary site)
- Blog site addition to your current website (website revisions/enhancement)
Application software, also known as an application or an app, is computer software designed to help the user to perform specific tasks. Examples include enterprise software, accounting software, office suites, graphics software and media players. Many application programs deal principally with documents. Apps may be bundled with the computer and its system software, or may be published separately. In recent years, the abbreviation "app" has specifically come to mean application software written for mobile devices, with the abbreviation in particular representing both the smaller size and smaller scope of the software (i.e. an app whose sole purpose is to display an image representation of the current weather). [Source: Mashable]
Between 2010 and 2011, app downloads increased from 8.2 to almost 18 billion worldwide. In 2012 it is estimated over 23 billion.
Optima can facilitate the analysis, content/aesthetic design and building of an app through Mac and Android providers and with use on smartphones, electronic tablets and computers. We can also build your website in conjunction with a new app or connect the app we build for you to a current website. We will assess your audience, goals, investment potential and means through which users will find the app in advance of any proposal.
Why an Optima apps may help:
- It will increase ways your target audience can reach you
- It will enhance user experience
- It will keep you competitive
Electronic messaging (eMessaging) is communication via emails. eMessaging is a fast and efficient means through which to connect with target groups (e.g. customers, clients, potential attendees or contributors, voters, advocates/supporters).
ENewsletters and updates are - or should be - an integral part of any organization's communications plan, both internally to employees and external to patrons/clients.
Email marketing is directly marketing a commercial message to a group of people using email. In its broadest sense, every email sent to a potential or current customer could be considered email marketing. It usually involves using email to send ads, request business, or solicit sales or donations, and is meant to build loyalty, trust, or brand awareness. Email marketing can be done to either cold lists or current customer database. It is estimated almost $1.75 billion was spent in 2012 on email marketing and that number could grow to $2.5 billion by 2016.
Optima can assist your organization, business or project with eMessaging by:
- Strategizing/researching on and then designing email messages for the purpose of enhancing the relationship of a business/organization with its current or previous customers, clients or voters/supporters/constituents
- Sending email messages with the purpose of acquiring new customers/clients/constituents or convincing the same current ones to act
- Designing and adding advertisements or a call-to-action to email messages (Optima can use ConstantContact, MailChimp or other online service to enhance your effectiveness, visibility and reach
Online fundraising (via messaging like Facebook, Twitter and Email) is fast becoming the premium and least expensive means to solicit funds and support. Optima works with online fundraising mediums (similar to Constant Contact/Mail Chimp for mass emailing or PRWeb/PRNewswire for mass press release distribution).
Optima can evaluate your fundraising needs/target/audience and craft an eFundraising plan incorporating analytics to measure effectiveness and patterns.
Crowdfunding is also a new means of online fundraising, becoming a pivotal component to the fundraising ecosystem, and which benefits non-profits particularly in the arts, education and healthcare/medical arenas. This method is too larger audiences and soliciting di minimis amounts that accumulate to large figures (global and national efforts).
Optima's menu of eFundraising services includes:
- Branded charity profile pages
- Event registration
- Company fundraising
- Appeal pages
- QR code registration
Web conferencing refers to a service that allows conferencing events to be shared with remote locations. These are sometimes referred to as webinars or, for interactive conferences, online workshops.
Optima can help your organization or business in webinar planning and development with:
- High-quality online sales or educational presentations
- Web seminars and product demonstrations to your national and global clients from anywhere in the world at any time
- Web conferencing that involve more interaction than web casting, but less interaction than an online meeting (typically for training or marketing purposes)